|Armor ● Barrier ● Berserk ● Bolt ● Corrosive ● Dualstrike ● Empower ● Enhance ● Fervor ● Freeze ● Frostbreath ● Heal ● Hex ● Invisibility ● Legion ● Nullify ● Pierce ● Poison ● Scorch ● Siphon ● Valor ● Vengeance ● Weaken|
"Avoids Enemy Skills"
Invisibility allows the creature to avoid a number of enemy skills each turn.
- Invisibility is a Defensive skill, which means it still works even if the creature it is on is not active yet.
- Invisibility avoids targeted activation skills, including Bolt, Freeze, Hex, and Weaken.
- Each point of Invisibility avoids one entire skill per turn, regardless of the strength of that skill.
- Invisibility has no effect on skills based on attacks like Pierce, Vengeance, Poison, and Scorch.
- Once Invisibility's charges have been depleted it will have no effect until the start of the player's next turn.