|Rare Runeshell + Inscription Powder x5 + Arcane Fragment x5 + Blue Fire Soul x40|
|Epic Runeshell + Inscription Powder x20 + Arcane Fragment x25 + Blue Fire Soul x120|
Creates one of:
- Rune of Minor Health (+3)
- Rune of Minor Barrier (+2)
- Rune of Minor Healing (+2)
- Rune of Minor Vengeance (+1)
- Rune of Minor Armor (+1)
- Rune of Minor Empower (+1)
- Rune of Minor Hex (+1)
- Rune of Minor Bolt (+1)
- Rune of Minor Weakening (+1)
- 21px Rune of Minor Poison
- Rune of Minor Siphoning (+2)
- Rune of Health (+5)
- Rune of Barrier (+3)
- Rune of Healing
- Rune of Vengeance
- Rune of Armor
- Rune of Empower
- Rune of Hex
- Rune of Bolt
- Rune of Weakening (+2)
- 21px Rune of Poison
- 21px Rune of Legion
- Rune of Siphoning (+3)
- Rune of Fervor (+1)
(Adding a Rune to a card)
- Cards can only have a single Rune embedded into them.
- Once embedded, a Rune can never be removed.
- Cards can only have one Rune. Attempting to embed a second Rune on a card will replace the old Rune and it will be lost.
- Only Epic, Legendary, and Mythic units can be embedded with a Rune.
- Heroes cannot be embedded with a Rune.
- Only Runes that can actually be embedded in a card will show up in the list of available runes for that card.
- Cards do not need to be fully upgraded or fused before they can be embedded with a Rune.
- Runes that enhance a skill can only be embedded in a card that already has that skill.
- Runes that enhance an activation skill can only be embedded in card that has the same form of that skill (single-target vs. “all”).
- If a card has a skill multiple times, a Rune will only enhance one of the instances.
- If a card has a skill multiple times, a Rune will enhance the instance of that skill that activates first (this may differ from how they are displayed on the card in the game).
- When fusing cards with Runes, any Rune embedded in the card in the “fusion slot” (the one on the left) will become embedded in the newly fused card, while any Rune embedded in the card on the right will be lost.
- Upgrading a card with a Rune will not remove the Rune.
- If upgrading or fusing a card would cause a single-target skill to “evolve” into an “All” skill, any Rune enhancing that skill is kept, but not longer increases that skill.
- Vaporizing a card with a Rune has a chance to return a portion of the components, but not the actual Rune itself.