|Armor ● Barrier ● Berserk ● Bolt ● Corrosive ● Dualstrike ● Empower ● Enhance ● Fervor ● Freeze ● Frostbreath ● Heal ● Hex ● Invisibility ● Legion ● Nullify ● Pierce ● Poison ● Scorch ● Siphon ● Valor ● Vengeance ● Weaken|
"Heals this card as it deals Attack damage to a creature."
Siphon heals the user when creatures are damaged by its attacks.
- Siphon is a Damage-Dependent skill, which means it acts when the creature does attack damage to another creature.
- Siphon only heals from attack damage, not damage from skills like Bolt, Poison, Scorch, or Vengeance.
- Siphon cannot heal a creature over its maximum health.
- The amount that Siphon can heal for is capped by its value or the amount of damage dealt in the attack, whichever is lower.
- Siphon's acts before Vengeance damage is dealt.
- If the creature's attack is prevented completely by Armor, Barrier, and/or Weaken, Siphon does not act.